We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mailwasher Pro free till tomorrow

Jock1e
Resolved

Likes # 0

Pro version free till tomorrow morning as far as I can tell.

Just fill in the e-mail address etc and that's it they will e-mail you with the keycode. Click here

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Am I missing something?

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Sorry tullie the first one has vanished try this.

Mailwasher Pro

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Closing this now as you have the new details of how to download it.

Still 19 hours to go before it comes to an end.

Like this post  
tullie

Likes # 0

many thanks

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

many thanks

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

Jock1e - many thanks. I've been using the original Mailwasher Pro for 10 years and this gives ms an opportunity to try the current version for a year! I have no doubt that I will end up paying for a licence after that as it's one of the most useful tools I use on a daily basis.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Taff™

Hardly a year goes by without free update to Mailwasher Pro.

So just a matter of keeping your eyes open.Take it you just got that before the 8am deadline.

If you already have it on your computer you don't need to download it again just add the keycode to your original version and that will automatically update it.

It does come in handy for getting rid of unwanted mail, I use Eset with Windows Live mail and for some reason it does not cover the 2012 version of it.

So Mailwasher will come in handy.And at the right price.

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

The original Mailwasher Pro was so old it had none of the sophistication we currently see but it did import all my e-mail accounts and settings from the old version.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow