We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Extremely bad freezing. even the mouse is freezing.

onniilee

Likes # 0

for some odd reason my laptop started freezing, and not just a normal freeze, I mean even the clock and mouse freezes and we have to force shut it down for it to do anything. eventually it got worse and worse to the point that if I try to turn it on, even on safe mode it wont even make it to the start up menu; it shows the mouse then the mouse freezes and that's it. I believe something may have gone terribly wrong with the registry but I do not know enough about computers to be sure. Can anyone tell me what could be wrong with it and what I should do to fix it? it is an HP laptop and it is only 2 years old.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to use an Apple Watch: Everything you need to know about the Apple Watch

IDG UK Sites

Why Scottish Tablet is better than the iPad mini

IDG UK Sites

VFX Breakdowns: 10 behind-the-scenes looks at how incredible effects were created for Hollywood...

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook 1.1 GHz review (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015): The future of Apple laptops