We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Removing Delta search engine please

Bike-it

Likes # 0

Over the week end i tried to watch footy online for free and i downloaded Vip box, but since then my browser Google Chrome has been really really slow, i managed to remove Delta search from the browser but it is still slow, anyone offer any help on how i can rid this crap totally from my computer, I tried running Malawarebytes, Avast and CCleaner but nothing has been found by any of these programmes.

Like this post
Hemir

Likes # 1

Hey found a possible answer to your problem as I did a similar thing on the week end. Found this in the Mozilla support area http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/943111

Like this post
Thankyoumate

Likes # 0

Hemir, you are the man! Thank you very much for posting the link to Mozilla forum, very helpful suggestions, especially this one! Finally was able to remove this sneaky browser hijacker or whatever it was. Damn thing was getting on my nerves. Very difficult to remove. I think Chuck Norris is responsible for this. Delta Force, Delta Search, coincidence? ;D

Like this post
Delta_Search

Likes # 0

Hello As a member of the Delta Search Support Department, I am happy to answer any questions you have. The removal of our Search program is actually quite easy. Please click this link and follow the instructions: info.delta-search.com or send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the removal instructions.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more