We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

MARAI MONITOR PROBLEM LOW BRIGHTNESS

TOPMAN617

Likes # 0

PROBLEM IS THAT THE BRIGHTNESS IS VERY LOW ON A MARAI DML-419W210 19" MONITOR YOU CAN SEE THE WINDOW BUT IT IS VERY LOW THE BRIGHTNESS CONTROL DOES NOT CHANGE THE BAR JUST STAYS LOW ALL OTHER BARS WORK OK IT WAS BEING USED WHEN THE SCREEN WENT BLANK I HAVE CHANGED THE VGA LEAD TO A NEW ONE ALSO HAVE TRIED IT ON OTHER COMPUTERS I NEED TO FIX IT AS IT BELONGS TO AN OAP WHO CANNOT AFFORD TO REPLACE IT. THANKS

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Please turn off caps lock and maybe add a full stop now and again so we can better understand what you are trying to say.

Is this the monitor?

Am I correct in believing that you have tried this monitor on another PC?

Was it the same?

If so then I would suggest that the monitor is knackered and a new one is called for.You can pick these up very cheaply these days,have a look at Gumtree or your local paper.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia replaces budget Lumia 520 with 530: Release date, price and specs

IDG UK Sites

Q3 2014 financial results: Apple announces record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer