We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Photo program for personal pics into fun pics

Bruja

Likes # 0

I am not sure that I will explainn this properly, but here is an example: I have a picture of a newspaper and I want to put a persons picture into that newspaper. Is there anything out there like that? Thankyou.

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Not really sure about this, but maybe "Paint" can do that?

Like this post
Bruja

Likes # 0

Thanks SillBill, but have tried Paint and it just doesn't do what I need it to do! Thanks for trying.

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Oh well, wasn't really sure!

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Bruja

Have a look at these, see what you think.

Photo manipulation

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

SillBill is right that Paint can do your basic paste a photo onto another picture (in your case the picture of a newspaper) You can move and resize the photo you have pasted in.

Are you wanting to do more that just that?

Like this post
Bruja

Likes # 0

Ty Lotvic...and yes SillBill is probably right, but it never worked for me. Maybe I am dumb, but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted! And No, I don't want to do anymore than that. Its for a work project, but its driving me mad! Thanks again for your input.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Try Paint.net (not Paint)

Paint.net

Like this post
Bruja

Likes # 0

Thanks John Bunyan, I will give it a try.

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

If you get a problem with John Bunyan's link ( I did!) then use www.getpaint.net

Like this post
Bruja

Likes # 0

Ok...thanks to everyone for all your help. I will all of these to see which does what I need, so may be awhile before I get back to you all.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Lytro Illum release date, price and specs: Light field camera goes 3D

IDG UK Sites

Tim Cook says Apple aims to be best, not first, hinting that iWatch is coming

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

Fun film festival trailer plays with classic movie scenes