We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

3D PLAYBACK ON 3D HDTV

rizi70

Likes # 0

HELLO CAN ANYONE TELL, HOW CAN I PLAY 3D BLURAY ON MY LG 3D CINEMA? I GOT DELL SE 7720 WITH BLURAY DRIVE & NVIDIA GEFORCE 650M. MY GRAPHIC CARD DOESN'T SHOW STEREOSCOPIC 3D PANEL ALTHOUGH I VE INSTALLED THE LATEST DRIVER. MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS

• Tags:
  • 3d
Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

I'm not into 3D but I believe you require a 3D enabled Bluray player as well as a 3D TV.

Like this post
rizi70

Likes # 0

STILL MY QUESTION IS SAME THAT HOW CAN I WATCH A 3D BLURAY DVD ON MY LG 3D CINEMA BY PLAYING THE 3D DVD IN MY DELL 7720 SPECIAL EDITION WITH BLURAY DRIVE & NVIDIA GEFORCE 650M. APPRECIATED IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP! THANKS

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Please don't use Uppercase. If your Dell 7720 special edition Bluray drive is capable of playing 3D discs then you will have no problem.

Like this post
rizi70

Likes # 0

HELLO ALL CAN ANYBODY TELL THAT MY GEFORCE GT650M DOESNOT SHOW 3D STEREOSCOPIC PANEL. IS THERE ANY OR NOT? I VE BEEN SICK INSTALLING THE NEW DRIVERS AND BETA DRIVER BUT ALL IN VAIN. ACTUALLY I WANT TO PLAY 3D BLURAY MOVIE THROUGH MY LAPTOP (DELL INSPIRON 7720 SPECIAL EDITION 8GB RAM, GT650M GRAPHIC CARD)ON MY LG 3D CINEMA TV. CAN ANYONE TELL IS IT POSSIBLE OR NOT? SO I CAN SIT BEHIND & RELAX. ONE THING MORE TO ADD THAT WHEN I PLAY 3D BLURAY DVD THROUGH CYBERLINK POWER DVD 12, I GET THE MESSAGE THAT THERE IS NO 3D TV CONNECTED. BUT IT PLAYS IN 2D NOT IN 3D. YOUR CONFIRMED REPLY IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Why does this person keep shouting?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

rizi70 - Provide details of your blu-ray drive and we may be able to help. But I suspect that your laptop cannot play 3D.

Like this post
rizi70

Likes # 0

THANKS WOOLWELL FOR TAKING INTEREST. THE BLURAY DRIVE IS 'HL-DT-ST-DVDRWBD CT40N' ITHINK IT IS FROM LG. ACCORDING TO ONE OF EBAY'S LISTING THIS IS CAPABLE OF PLAYING 3D. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HL-CT40N-6X-Blu-ray-Combo-3D-Player-BD-ROM-DVD-Burner-Internal-Slim-SATA-Drive-/261137202233?trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=M5mGfDc%252BgI3CkpY5k5%252BIpDlBf3c%253D&origcvip=true&rt=nc

REGARDS

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Take the caps lock off and you will stop shouting. It is bad form.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Do you have the Nvidia 3DTV Play software?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I think that you may need to contact Dell. The 650M is not listed under the graphics cards that are required for 3DTV Play.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Windows 10 is even more like Mac OS X, and not just because it's another OS Ten