We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Information on Router Password Kracker Required?.

spuds
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have installed a download called Router Password Kracker from Security Xploded that was obtained from the Majorgeeks website.

Seemed a simple to use application, but I have found this not so.

Do you know this program, if so, how do you set it up?.

The reason why I want to use this program, is due to a problem of trying to connect wireless free to a laptop, that doesn't want to accept the connection or password. I would add that I have mentioned this problem before in another posting a few months ago, which is still hasn't been resolved successfully.

If you do not know Router Password Kracker, then would you have another possible or similar download suggestion?.

Using XP Home as main but Vista on the laptop.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Update

I still cannot understand what is wrong, having tried a number of suggestions given and from elsewhere. The laptop still confirms that it as an broadband connection, and all the indications seem to be there, but I still cannot get on the internet with possible 'server not responding' messages.

Doing diagnostic checks, the results are 'Windows did not find problems with computer network connection'.

Looks like I will have to get the person I have used in the past back?.

rdave13

I have a number of router/modems of various ages and specification. The Asus DSL-N11 I mentioned on 01/02/2013 would most and probably be the one I think that I will try, but I will leave that final decision to the engineer I will call in. (Let him play around with it?)

Thanks again everyone for the help and suggestions. Will tick as resolve, and return when I have any relevant results.

Like this post  
rdave13

Likes # 0

spuds , check with the sparky if he connects manually. Ask him to show you what he does. You're the customer after all.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...