We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

HP7510 will not print black and white photos

BlackSapphire

Likes # 0

My HP7510 will not print black and white photos on photo paper of any kind but it will print them in blue! I have had to ask the question here as I cannot find help anywhere else. This printer is a Photosmart so it's meant to print photos but it's hopeless. It's fine with colour but black and white/grayscale/black ink only - no. If I try printing on photo paper it gives me a warning traingle which says conflict and won't print the photo in black and white, it's infuriating. Do I only have a printer that will print colour? It's useless. The ink levels are fine and even doing a staright copy via the printer results in a blue copy. Help please

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Try printing a text document in black -if ok then you have ink, if blue then the printer thinks it has run out of black and is trying to make it from the other colours.

Like this post
BlackSapphire

Likes # 0

Yes it does print documents in black but will not print in colour. How do I resolve this then. All ink levels are fine.

Like this post
BlackSapphire

Likes # 0

Also, forgot I had photo paper in there and it's printed out a document in black on photo paper! Doing my head in LOL

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

When you click print, try properties then Black White

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...