We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Arnova Child pad

irishgal

Likes # 0

I bought this for my son at christmas. Was worknig fine. He went to use it last week and a message popped up.

Launcher has stopped. Can anyone tell me what this means. i have tried to conect Arnova but to no avail.

Maybe i should reset it.

Thanks

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Wmt.launcher is the Weather information APP that is pre-installed on your tablet. Try this before attempting a reset -

Click in the left corner, house icon, click task manager,click all ,click wmt launcher, click clear data

Like this post
irishgal

Likes # 0

thanks for the reply.But as soon as i turn it on it goes straight to the message. Wont let me do anything else

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Try using the reset pin.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Arnova Child Pad is manufactured by ARCHOS. You could try contacting them enter link description here

OR alternatively from this link enter link description here have a search through the FAQ's or check out the Forum at ArchosFans.com

Sorry I can't be of any further help at this current time.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...