We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problem with printing a word 2010 document using HP Deskjet 6943

Hesham_3del

Likes # 0

Hello,

I've a problem with printing a word 2010 document using HP Deskjet 6943

Here is a snapshot of the document on Word 2010

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2969/pro1g.png

and this is the print preview

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2282/pro2hh.png

Please take care of 2 things :-

1- The header in the print preview is not taking the whole width of the paper and also there is a gap between it and the upper border of the paper, the whole width issue is recognized when I print this document

2- I can't see the footer in the print preview and it also has the same problem like "1"

What I need is simple, the document I made in Word = the real printed document, no more, no less.

Thank you

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

The header and the footer are contained inside a 'box'. The 'box' does not extend to the very edge of the paper. But you can alter the box sides and top to make the box a different size. some vids on YouTube that might help. Here's a link about 1 min 40 secs in on this one to alter the space above header and below footer

The line you see for the bottom footer is probably a border on the top edge of the footer box. Make sure you have selected 'no borders' for the footer box.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......