We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

new nexus 7 music player

imustitch

Likes # 0

I've just bought a Nexus 7 and I've synced my cd's from my laptop to it. My laptop says that the result of the snc is that the files are on the Nexus, but I can't find them on the google player, where should I be looking/what am I doing wrong/what else do I need to play my music?

Like this post
siouxah1

Likes # 1

imustitch. To see music on the 7. Connect to computer using USB cable supplied. The nexus will appear in my computer. Click on Nexus7 and then click on music. Your music should be here. To play my music I downloaded a free player from the app store. I used winamp. When this is loaded and opened a selection choice is provided. Your music will be listed as per your choice. Yoy will be able to use drag and drop if you require to fine tune the content. Please feel free to return for more info if required.

Like this post
DaveBTorq

Likes # 0

The best (sorry my opinion) music player is Samsung's android music player but I haven't yet found a way to load it onto the Nexus 7. It is simple and finds album art very well. The Google play set of music players for the Nexus 7 are too complicated and do not load album art very well. On top of this payment is often asked for with poor results. Has anyone worked out a method of loading Samsung's Music player ? Think about this.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

imustitch

The few I have imported are in the music folder via the headphone icon in task bar.

Are yours not there?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...