We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Disappearing language on Taskbar

SillBill
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have noticed that My Keyboard Language indicator EN or DE is not appearing as it used to i.e. permanently. This can be annoying since typing on the K/B when the wrong language is set can mean time wasting deleting, resetting the language and re typing (maybe the entire text!) clicking on the taskbar where the indicator should be magically brings it up, but I want it to be permanently visible ( as it used to be).

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Windows 7 to clarify.

Like this post  
SillBill

Likes # 0

I found it. thread resolved.

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Just in case anyone is interested >click on the Language indicator>click on Restore Language Bar then right click the Language Bar and click on Minimise.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK