We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How much should I sell my Alienware for?

crimsonnight

Likes # 0

Hey guys, going to sell my Alienware, couple years old, run full diagnostics and everything's peachy - how much should I be aiming to get for it?

Base : Alienware Aurora Standard Cosmic Black Chassis Processor : Intel Core i7 Processor 920(2.66GHz,4.8GT/s,8MB) Resource DVD : Alienware Aurora Ship Accessory : English Docs with UK/Ire Power Cord Memory : 6GB (3x2GB)1333MHz Tri Channel Hard Drive 750GB Serial ATA non Raid (7200 Rpm) Optical Drive : 24X DVD+/-RW Drive Graphics : 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics card Audio Integrated HDA 7.1 Dolby Digital capability Wireless : European Dell Wireless 1505 Wireless-N MiniPCI Card Operating System : English Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64 BIT)

Cheers!

Like this post
crimsonnight

Likes # 0

Thank you sir :)

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Yep pretty much what I came up with,maybe push it a little higher £600 tops,but again depends on where you sell it.

Like this post
crimsonnight

Likes # 0

u too :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia