We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung galaxy tab new user can't find MENU

juliag

Likes # 0

Hi, sorry , Ticked resolved on previous questions as thought this was how to reply. Can't create new labels or folders in email as have no menu button below screen. Also can't do multi/split screen as haven't got icon to do that visible. All the you tube how to videos and user manuals provide step by step instructions but I can't see the icons necessary to perform tasks. Hope I'm making sense . Thank you

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Have you downloaded and read the relevant manual? You can heep it on your Tab - which one is it BTW?

See Do use the Samsung site only

Manual

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

heep = keep!!

Like this post
juliag

Likes # 0

Hi thanx for helping . Yes downloaded manual from Samsung site. Manual says : To use the multiscreen function simply tap the multiscreen icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. There is no icon. And then when using email : Tap the menu icon that lights up below the screen(I know what I'm looking for in this case as I have a Samsung Mobile phone and can do it on that ). But same thing, not there on tablet. !!!!! :(:(:(

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Weird. I have a relative who has a 7" Samsung tab - I will ask when I next see them.

Like this post
juliag

Likes # 0

Thank you so much for your help. :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites