We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA problems this morning ditto

Resolved

Likes # 0

It is both I/E and Firefox.

Could not sign into any of them this morning but after a short spell I did manage.

Tried answering a post with Firefox and got a problem notice.

Sent all right with I/E but the posters name has gone again.

I know we usually get a few problems on a Sunday But this is mainly a Firefox Question.

Anyone else think FireFox is running slower since the 18-18.01 updates

This would not post in Firefox so trying with I/E

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

Just read this article from Naked Security offering a work around for those who are concerned. Disable the Firefox Plug in and open the PDF outside of the browser.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

difarn

It did not mention W/8 on it so I assumed it did not cover It.It was for W/7 and below.

When in plug ins. click on the line above which says check to see if your updates are up to date.

That is where I was getting this problem.

[Foxit Reader Plugin for Mozilla unknown plug in.]

I assumed I was getting this problem because it did not cover W/8

difarn are you using W/8 if so I may revert back to Foxit if this one I downloaded does not work out.Thanks for getting back to me.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Thanks difarn i had already disabled it so I could have left it as it was.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...