We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

User guide/manual for Android 4.1

bumpkin

Likes # 0

Hi all, I have just got a tablet PC, it came with its user guide which explains the basics about the machine but little else which is what I would expect really. To be able to do much with it I need to understand the O/S which is Android Jellybean which I have never used before. Been looking on the net for something appropriate but not too sure what I need, I was hoping to find something fairly comprehensive. Can anyone suggest something suitable please or post a link. Thanks.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

If you have a Nexus 7 see below. If not there may be something useful.

N7 user guide.

Android Forum

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

You can read the users manual online here.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

When I purchased my first Smartphone and subsequently my Galaxy tablet I inquired of the Android forums the same question/sthat you are asking. There did/does not appear to be a definitive manual as such for tha Android but you can post your questions on http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1/ which is specifically for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, but from that website there are links to other similar forums on that website.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

rdave13. Had posted before I saw your link, Had a quick look and does seem quite informative. I think it is a scenario where you need to play around a lot but take note of existing settings before changing anything. - I found that out to my cost in the early days.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Thanks for your replies, all helpful.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014