We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Asus Eeebox EB1503Pdesktop computer

sercher70

Likes # 0

I was looking to replace my m/c with Asus E box EB1501P,(my son's office has several of the 1501P,) but noticed online model EB1503P which has already installed the 4Gb Ram plus a 500GB h/d and wifi. however cannot find much else on Spec.Has anyone any infp on this mchineplease? have t ried to get info from Asus Uk but their promises to phone back have not materialised regards Sercher 70

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Try again. This one? Asus.

Like this post
sercher70

Likes # 0

Tks Chronos, no not that one. I went by phone to Asus Uk office 01442-202720 and they said the sales manager would phone me back. I phoned on 2 occasions but they did not come back to me. Simply Asus said they did not stock it as had Win7 op system and all people were now using Win8. In actual fact what they said is not true. I have XP on my desk top and win7 on my samsung net book. however on surfing the net on all supposed asus distributors not one of them show the 1501P OR the1503)

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Then I am puzzled,in your thread you have Asus E box EB1501P in my post I have a link to ASUS EB1501P-Eee Box the only difference is a couple of e's.

So I am at a loss as to what you are looking for?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED