We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iPad3 wifi drop-out problems.

silver78

Likes # 0

I'm sure other ipad3 users are having the same problem but has anyone come up with a cure? The problem being that for no particular reason whilst using skype or streaming audioo my connection will be dropped and the only answer I have (so far) is to switch off iPad completely and re-boot. I'm using iOS6 now but the problem was there prior to its installation. This drop-out only affects my iPad. My Windows7 PC has no such problem.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

You are not the only one. Google.

Like this post
silver78

Likes # 0

Thanks for reply. I Googled before resorting to PCA which probably has a more up-to-date likelihood of a fix. We shall see :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...