We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

how do i convert video

pete h

Likes # 0

hya people and i hope you can help me here. i have recently completed some home video on an jvc hand held video recorder using a Sandisc SDHC card. when i came to transfer it onto my laptop it wouldnt play so i then tried to convert it using videora ipod converter programme. this programme wouldnt do what i wanted to and continously comes up with an error which indicates that in cannot open file. the file does work when watching it on the camera. anyone got any ideas please?

pete

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

pen=open

Like this post
pcloverfun

Likes # 0

If ever you are stuck for a program to view things on on your computer, then VLC Media Player plays every type of file you can every imagine. As for a converter I use AppGeeker MOV to MP4 Converter, can't go wrong there.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites

How to stop your parents opening and responding to phishing emails

IDG UK Sites

Google to ship first Project Ara developer boards in July