We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

open Firefox with last session tabs open

tonyq
Resolved

Likes # 0

Is it possible to open Firefox web browser,and have the tabs displayed from the last time Firefox was used?.(Windows 7)

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Open FF/History/Restore previous session

FF used to give the option to retain tabs on closing, but doesn't seem to do so any more.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

This is how mine is set-up, it does exactly as you asked ...

http://6g6.eu/sih0-ff20options.jpg

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

PS, ALL my fav tabs are listed on the Homepage line.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's on the 'History' drop down, click on 'Restore Previous Session' and FF will open all the tabs you had when you last closed it down.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

In options, general tab, When Firefox Starts: select Show my windows and tabs from last time in the dropdown menu.

Like this post  
lotvic

Likes # 0

Nontek, thanks for that, didn't know you could list on Homepage line.

So there in the posts above you have three choices of different ways depending on what you want to happpen :)

Like this post
tonyq

Likes # 0

Thank you all,you never stop learning.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK