We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Another use for an iPad?

northumbria61
Resolved

Likes # 0

enter link description here

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this !

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Brilliant!

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Tristan leaves his egg cooking on his beloved iPad and decides to mow the grass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0FuZ9Vxpb8

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

Just to clarify for those who don't speak German _ Ei=Egg and is pronounced like the English personal pronoun "I"

Like this post
SillBill

Likes # 0

My apologies, northumbria61, for hijacking your thread!

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

northumbria61

Very funny but not sure if on the correct forum.Mind you not sure which forum it should be in.

Will have a look at the rest of them a bit later.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Very funny but not sure if on the correct forum.Mind you not sure which forum it should be in.

This is the best section of these forums for a thread like this to be in. There are one or two members in the Speakers Corner who frown on humour.

Back to the thread well done northumbria61 good find. And SillBill errr where is the ipad?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

SillBill - My apologies, northumbria61, for hijacking your thread!

Not at all - At least if I purchase an iPad in the future I will know how to do my eggs.

Chronus the 2nd - I posted because I believe we all need a good laugh to keep us going - the best medicine of the day.

Will mark as resolved now that I know it has other uses ! (The reviews never mentioned these)

Like this post  
Strawballs

Likes # 0

I suppose they could be useful for putting under a motorcycle side stand on soft ground!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...