We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

This may be old news but...

Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

... it seems you can download Adobe Creative Suite 2 (and Audition, and Premiere Pro 2) from here. Sure, they date back to 2005 - but Adobe's software has always been the best at what it does, and it probably does 1,000x more than most people need it to. (But yes, the learning curve can be steep...)

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I only get "We're sorry, the site area you've requested is unavailable. Please try again later" and then some chinese writing (I think it's chinese)

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Yes, lotvic, it took a certain amount of persistence (aka refreshing) on my part - but I got there in the end...

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

... oh and, by the way: CS2 is approx 3 x 300MB downloads, Audition is a 300MB download and Premiere Pro is 1GB...

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

Ian in Northampton,

I know a lot of people use adobe, I do not. I had it installed on my computer, they said to upgrade, which I did. Result? Four months of hell!! I will never touch their stuff again, and many companies now will not let you use any other programme - I use 'Foxit Reader' - to see their products. I accept I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face, bit I would rather do that than take a chance on adobe stuff!!! Only my personal experience I admit, but 100% appalling for me!!

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Housten: interesting. I have to say, I've never had any problems. Well, not with Adobe anyway... ;-)

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Oh it's okay I found the direct links with keys and details and have nearly finished d/ling, many thanks :) Adobe are giving them away free as it's 'end of life' or something according to adobe website and the keys don't need activating (again this info is from Adobe website) "Follow these steps to download and install Acrobat 7 or your CS2 applications, which don’t use activation." ClickHere (link on that adobe server was still overloaded but I got the individual direct links from another forum)

Luckily I'm getting new BB tomorrow so can use up my rest of month allowance tonight.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...