We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Process Lasso 6.0 pro free for the next 20 hours

Jock1e
Resolved

Likes # 0

Process Lasso free for the next 20 hours if you like using this type of thing. I have used it for the last few years with no problems.

You have to follow the instructions completely and do not update it until you have activated it.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Once you have extracted all and downloaded it go to the address in Notes and follow the instructions to receive the activation code.

You can update it after applying the activation code.

Like this post
nickf

Likes # 0

Still getting used to my new(ish) PC , and all the amazing free S?W out there . I mainly use my PC for gaming and usual internet browsing . Is this program something I can use ?

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

nickf

Basically it gives you a quicker start up and stops programs from running that are not required.It should not interfere with gaming but as I don't run any games I cannot confirm that. Like I said I have used it for the last few years without any problems.I just let it run as it is set up but you can change things if you like.

It is one of those programs that when installed you need not do anything to it it does it all itself.

I have just downloaded it on to my W/8 computer where it will stay for the next year at least.

Maybe even let your games run quicker if my card game is anything to go by.

You can always try it if you don't like it remove it using Revo Uninstaller and no damage done.

Like this post
nickf

Likes # 0

Thanks for that Jock1e , will give it a whirl !

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite