We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Game controllers not working

ponytail

Likes # 0

Have just installed Ship Simulator 2008 but none of the threecontrollers I have seem to work with it.The controllers are Saitek P2500-Rumble pAD XBOX 360 wired controller Game Prince JH-907 How can I check if they are installed correctly I am running Windows 7

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I have just right clicked on the three controllers then clicked on properties then hld down control and shift but nothing happens.The three controllers which are connected up are Prince Game JH-907,Xbox 360 wired controller andSaitek P2500 Rumble Force Pad have not tried my Logitek attack 3 joystick yet

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I have just gon into all three controllers and right clicked them cliked on properties and held down control and shift but nothing happens,The three controller I have connected at present are Game Prince JH-907,XBOX 360 wired controller and Saitek P2500 Rumble Force Pad

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I trie to send my last reply and got the following message PC Advisor.co.uk is not rrsponding due to a long running script I have had this message several times lately so sent it again as was not sure whether it had gone

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

ponytail Shipsim forum On the link there is a link to a pdf file. This tells you how to set up your controls especially joystick.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Woolwell just seen your reply so how would I change the input commands and would that be only for my Logitek Attack Force 3 Joystick or would it be suitable formy other three controllers

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have you read the pdf file in the link?

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

You will need to look in the game options menu for the control section and change the control from keyboard/mouse to controller or gamepad.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'