We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Setting Nexus 7 to recieve mail

Hetti
Resolved

Likes # 0

I got a Nexus 7 tablet for Christmas and have spent the days since then trying to set it to so I can receive my email on the move, my email account is with win live mail, I did find an app on tab for it, but after downloading it it just hung I never got past the two little men going round and round! there were a few of reviews about this app and there all agreed it did not work but I tried it anyway. So can anyone out there direct me to a easy way to get my mail on tab please?

Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

I don't have an Android "tablet" but, in my Android phone, if I open the Mail app and from its menus select "New account" one of the option is for Microsoft Hotmail. It just asks for the email address and password. Can you not go along that route?

Like this post  
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Have tou tried the Android N7 forums here:N7 Forum.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

'you'

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Mgmcc I tried that course, it would not accept user name and password, l will speak to Virgin media today see if I can get this sorted.

Muddypaws

That is a great site I will take a look at it in depth today, I'm sure I will find lots of info for my tablet there. Thanks Guys

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added