We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Games Activation Problems

ponytail

Likes # 0

Has anyone got the following game Wings of Prey.I have just installed it along side the add on Wings of Luftwaffe but seem unable to activate it as it says incorrect activation code.I have entered it twice and double checked it.The add on also has a activation code so which one do I enter should there be a hyphen between each set of five digits.Not sure who to contact ie manufacturer on the case it says www.pegi.info but not much help

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

It won't do any harm to try inserting the numbers with a hyphen between them. Also most activation codes need to be inserted in upper case letters (captitals).

I would not worry about the expansion pack (add on) until you have got the main game up and running. And no the activation code for add on is not the one you use for the main game.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Chronos the 2nd have tried with and without hyphens and also tried upper and lower case letters but still unable to activate it

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

OK something I have done on occasions is mix the letter O with the number 0.

Are you getting an error message? If so what does it say exactly?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Wings of Prey is trademark of Gaijin Entertainment Corporation

I have found this http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/880-read-first/ which seems to infer you use the activation code on either Steam or YuPlay website.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

And a bit more here. https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=activating+Wings+of+Prey&oq=activating+Wings+of+Prey&gsl=hp.12..0i30.1941479.1951317.0.1952867.14.11.1.2.2.0.244.1239.5j5j1.11.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1j2.VdZKQ7SnGVw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.rgc.rpw.rcp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.d2k&fp=44407ec7e5c19b0b&bpcl=40096503&biw=2048&bih=1010

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I have just been into yuplay and registered then when I clicked on connect I ended up in Facebook how can that be right when I entered my facebook details it said an error had occured.Been all day on this nd got exactly nowhere

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

You are clicking on a button that says Facebook instead of the small yellow one right beside the login details box.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I suggest you have a browse around the site at other threads in the 'Technical Problems' section: http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/5147-problem-with-activation-key-not-recognised/

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again Chronos the 2nd Her is what I am doing Click on yuplay.com Takes me to yuplay log in system Enter my email address Enter password exu8qeq Clik on connect takes me to facebook Clik on login takes me back to login system Non of the buttons I clickm on say facebook Cannot see small yelow button beside the login details box

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features