We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Games Activation Problems

ponytail

Likes # 0

Has anyone got the following game Wings of Prey.I have just installed it along side the add on Wings of Luftwaffe but seem unable to activate it as it says incorrect activation code.I have entered it twice and double checked it.The add on also has a activation code so which one do I enter should there be a hyphen between each set of five digits.Not sure who to contact ie manufacturer on the case it says www.pegi.info but not much help

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

This is the button I mean.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Chronos the 2nd, don't know what's going on but when I click on your link I get a message saying

'Reported Attack Page! This web page at www.freeimagehosting.net has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.'

*"What happened when Google visited this site? Of the 354 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 28 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-28."*

"Malicious software includes 19 trojan(s), 17 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine."

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I used this site for ages but try Photobucket instead.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

lotvic

Hmm I have just had a look at the image hosting site and you are quite correct,it is flagged as dodgy. Very odd.I have removed it from my favourites so will not use again.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Good Morning Chronos the 2nd.I have now activated this game I actually pressed that button before reading your post.Now the next problem how do you start to play the game ie what do you click on.I just saw thelast couple of posts between you and lotvic and wondered if that had any bearing on my problem What would be the best controller to use out of Logitek Attack 3 Saitek P2500rumble force Xbox 360 Controller Game Prince JH-709 Controller

Thanks for all the help and advice

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again Chronos the 2nd another activation problem.I finally managed to activate the game yesterday and they said activation successful and I was now the owner of Wings of Prey. Just looked in the manual at how to start and it says click on wings of play icon on desktop then click on launch game but when I did that it then asked for the activation code so I entered it but it says incorrect activation code.Why would it need the activation code again as I activated it yesterday

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

How did you activate the game yesterday, was it through Yuplay and if so have you followed these instructions?

In answer to your question concerning which controller to use,I really cannot answer as I only have a bog standard Xbox controller and I only use it once in a blue moon. I am a keyboard/mouse game player.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Chronos the 2nd yes I activated it through yuplay and they said activation successful. Will take a look at the instructions again. Tried to register with a wings of Prey forum but everytime I got to the end all I had to do was type in a series of letters / numbers for security must have done dozens of times but it always said incorrect code whichwas impossible perhaps you coul try the site is http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&se

forum.gaijinent.com

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I see what you mean it does not seem to accept the 'captcha' letters, I have come across this before on other sights. Not much you can do about it.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Again have followed your link posted at 9.45 and downloaded yuplay client and it appears in all programs but when I click on it it does not open

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features