We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to use picasa3

ponytail

Likes # 0

Has anyone used a program called picasa 3 who could advise mepicasa3

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

Picasa is a free photo editing and organization programme from Google. It will scan your PC for photos to allow you to create albums, organize them, edit them, etc.

You can also import photos directly from your digital camera.

You may find this "Getting Started" guide helpful.

You may also benefit from watching this YouTube video.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi difarn I have installed picasa 3 all has my photos but what I want to do is print them off.I have spent ages today trying to print them.They are 6x4 or 10 x 15 Do you know the procedure for printing from picasa 3

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Click on photo then print at bottom of screen

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

As tullie says, look for the print icon at the bottom and then you have all the size etc options to select on the left hand side.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

difarns link to printing doesn't work for me. Another guide, specifically on how to print, is here.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

first off, is your printer set to use A4 paper size by default? (usually printers come set to USA letter size and you have to alter it or our UK A4 paper won't fit)

Here are the Picasa Guides

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Also Tools/options/printing will give you different print sizes.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Ultrasonic cover to aid the visually...

IDG UK Sites

Apple iWatch release date, rumours & images - October unveiling, December release expected

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow