We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

driver for printer and ipod/itunes prob

temps34

Likes # 0

Hi anyone ! got new laptop w8, connect to printer but just basic print options, can't find a driver for it lost disc(Epson stylus sx515w) what to do ? also..sorry, my old laptop crashed didn't have back up ! anyway what's the best way to get my ipod tunes onto my new one in iTunes or media player I've looked at options on you tube bit complicated ,but ipod classic isn't recognised on iTunes or my p.c but my nano is ,should I use one of the transfer software programmes ?if so which one thx v much

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The driver for your printer is fairly easy to find. You go to the Epson support site link to it, input your printer model sx515w, click on the link when it has found the model, then make sure that you have chosen the correct version of W8 and your drivers will be there for download.

Like this post
temps34

Likes # 0

looked on Epson website but no driver for my printer on windows 8 , thx anyway

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Did you click No windows 8 driver available click here?

This tells you how to get the W7 driver to work for you. You will probbaly have to use the SX510W.

Like this post
temps34

Likes # 0

Norton warns me that the download for the driver tends to crash !

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have you tried to see if it crashes?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features