We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Compatible Games Controllers

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have installed some PC games which are mostly flight simulator or car games.I have tried using my XBOX 360 controller but when I inserted the software it said it was incompatible with this version of windows (windows 7 )I also have a Logitek attack 3 joystick but nothing happens when it is connected and cannot seem to find my user manual.Can someone advise on either of these two items or suggest something suitable to use.Almost forgot I also a Saitek P2500 Rumble Force which I have not tried yet.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again Chronos the 2nd have just done what you advised but when I went into into compatibilty it says XP Service Pack 2 and XP service pack 3 which do I choose.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again what controller do you use

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Xbox and I only used it for that one game.

As for your first question I do not know if it matters which one you choose. If the game does not play on one try the other.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I presume I can do this with all my games as they all worked whenI was using XP

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I presume you are talking to me about compatibility mode? If so the answer is yes.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Chronos the 2nd Only just read your latestreply but asI am just going off to work will try it this evening and will let you know what happens

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features