We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Incredimail Upgrade Available to V 2.5

northumbria61

Likes # 0

For Users of Incredimail there is now an upgrade available to Version 2.5 which can be downloaded direct from the site. I find it is quicker than previous versions, has a nicer user interface, has direct links to sites and your own "created" folders can be hidden and expanded when required (these come under the heading "On my Computer"

Not everyone is a lover of Incredimail but I have used it for several years now so for those of you who do use it I think it will be worth the upgrade. I have always had the "paid for" versions so you may find like I did that you have to enter your Registration Codes (Licenses) again once installed.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Used it myself for a long time until I think it was version 2.2 which was a bit of a nightmare.Between that and My Anti-malware program showing it as a problem I deleted it.

Must admit I have not been happy with any other e-mail programs so might revert back to Incredimail again if I have any more problems with the one that I use now.

Thanks for the update northumbria61 as it may come in handy in the future.

A free license to the pro version would come in handy so will wait and see if giveawayoftheday will be good to me at some time.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

You could still have the 2.5 version for FREE - the paid for version just gives access to more features as you will be aware. I purchased a Lifetime Licence back in 2005

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Thanks for the Info northumbria61.

Will stay where I am at the moment as it looks like I have managed to sort out all the junk mail that I have been getting.

None since yesterday morning so that's a plus for me.I had to delete 80 odd on Saturday.Just a nice change opening you e-mails without getting a lot of junk.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers