We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

kodak software

pat2068

Likes # 0

could anyone please tell me where i can get a download of kodak easyshare software kodak have stopped giving you the download and anywhere i try it does not work thanks

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Try from here

Kodak EasyShare

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I have a Kodak DX3700 which is part of the EasyShare system. Having had previous problems I unloaded the installation from the computer, and use another means of downloading photos from the camera media card.

Using the link above, it downloaded from Softpedia UK (you could try US), but on installation an error message came up, and I was redirected to Kodak Support. Didn't have much joy, as product and download/drivers are now unsupported?.

If you succeed and do what you intended, perhaps you will let the forum know?.

Like this post
pat2068

Likes # 0

could someone tell me what software there is as easy as kodak as that is the only one i have used thanks pat

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback