We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Internet explorer 8 is stopping firefox running

prince midas

Likes # 0

I have just installed Firefox but Int Explorer is blocking it,what is the answer.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

You need to give some more information. Have you downloaded and installed Firefox successfully? At what stage do you have a problem, and exactly what happens?

Like this post
prince midas

Likes # 0

I Have just installed Firefox but I think Int Explorere8 was trying to stop it.It did not install correctly and it says that it not correctly installed, but when i reinstall same problem occures.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Could be Windows Explorer, not IE, says it hasn't installed properly. Go to programs and features (add/remove) and uninstall Firefox. Run Ccleaner's registry cleaner and try a new Firefox download from here.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia replaces budget Lumia 520 with 530: Release date, price and specs

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer