We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Lost e-mail

Spr

Likes # 0

I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for my e-mail. My ISP is Tiscali /Talk Talk In the past few weeks it has stopped sending mail to a btinternet.com address. They seem to be lost in cyber space as they do not bounce back, but I cam still receive mail from them. I have asked my provider to look into the problem they seem to be dragging there feet in replying. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you Luckily I have a Hotmail address

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Go to Tools - Account Settings - Double click on required email displayed - Click more settings - Select Outgoing server - Check My out going server requires authentication and select Log on to incoming server before sending email. - Click Ok

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Tiscali/TalkTalk can be a shambles at times with email. Usually they state that they know there is a problem, but have no time span for fixing it!.

What I cannot understand is you have stated "but I can still receive email from them"?.

If you have problems with emails from TT, then there is a way around this. Try http://www.mail2web.com and select security option,use your TT username and password, and then you will get your TT email.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......