We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Windows 7 wont let camera to connect to ZoomBrowser

MuDelta
Resolved

Likes # 0

My Canon EOS 350 won’t to connect to this. Initially, the camera would not connect to anything but thanks to a Windows forum, I found that by changing the Communication setting on the camera from PC connection (which worked perfectly on XP) to Print/PTP I was able to download all my pics. to Windows Live Photo Gallery. (PTP stands for print to printer - is that intuitive or what?) So, at least I can live again! But, what’s up with ZP? After consulting the Canon website, I downloaded and installed the version of ZB for W7 but the computer still would not recognise the existence of the camera! I have tried all 4 of my free USB ports with no success (as suggested elsewhere on the Windows forum). I like and have got used to ZB and want to continue to use it.

Any advice?

D

Like this post
MuDelta

Likes # 0

Thanks hssutton That answers it all.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014