We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New version of free CCleaner

john bunyan

Likes # 0

For those that use it there is a new version - 3.25.1872 - of the free version of CCleaner. Sorry if already posted.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Thanks for that, I had only checked earlier today and there was no update also I have not received the usual e-mailfrom Piriform stating there was an update

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Thank you. Same thing happened for me last time, no notification via the program and the email was a month late.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Just checked, and update ready for installation. Done and dusted.

I have never received any emails for updates, possibly due to the freeware 'not supported'

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks ... have used ccleaner for many years but only now [today] have started to 'tinker' with advanced options etc.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Thanks - I downloaded it yesterday from FileHippo.com - strangely they always seem to post the update a day or two before Piriform!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...