We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Graphics Issues

RhysJG

Likes # 0

Hi I have a Advent laptop AMD Dual Core Windows 7 8gb ram Radeon 4250 HD graphics cards (integrated)

Whenever I play games (playing WarZ atm) I have issues with my graphics. The character i play will have bit missing from them normally in the shapes of triangles and then every so often whilst playing there will be a wall that looks like the floor going across a section of the game though nothhing appears to be missing

I've defragged everything, updated my Drives. But still same issue. Is there anything I could do or did I just buy a laptop with an awfully out of date graphics card. (I only brought this laptop 7 months ago)

Like this post
Wes.Clox

Likes # 0

AMD cpu and a graphics chip on a laptop will not lett you run top of the range games. You should have selected a laptop with a pci-e slot. This would have come with a good graphics card that could be upgraded in time.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made