We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Where can I find a template for A4 labels, 3 x 6 with no border?

Ansie
Resolved

Likes # 0

Can anyone help me with a template for the above for MS Word 2007? I tried creating one as custom label, but I cannot get the labels to the edges of the page

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's easier and safer if you buy labels that match an Avery layout.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Agree with You Woolwell, the correct labels are not dear and you do not have all this agro, if you buy other labels you still have to pay something for them anyway, penny wise time foolish.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Curious, I have noticed in the label templates that Address Labels have the pre-set A4 page size as 21 cm x 29.69 cm

which of course means that you have to divide 29.69 by 6 and not, as we have been doing dividing 29.7 by 6

No wonder we failed....

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Well here's my successful effort ClickHere instructions and screenshots for custom template sheet of labels,

Like this post  
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Congratulations lotvic on a brilliant masterclass in label design. Very clear and succinct.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Thank you Sea Urchin, hope some find it of use. I have duly filed it in my own reference of Howto's - once I've worked something out I file it in my guides as by next week I will have forgotten how to do it.. (There's quite a few of your posts in there as well :))

Like this post
Ansie

Likes # 0

Thank you so much for all your input, especially Lotvic! I finally got it to work.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia