We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk Emails Down Again

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Anyone on that "ISP" Talk Talk, discovered that their emails are kaput once more?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Yes, one of my relatives is aware - suffered all day yesterday again!!

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Had problems recently with it being very slow viz 4 hrs between sending and receiving. Seems OK now in NW Kent.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I suppose this is another one of those "We know about it, but don't have a time frame for fixing it?".

There is a way around this: Log onto http://www.mail2web.com use your TalkTalk email details, and you should then be able to get your email. If you use this method, then check on the security options, and you can set the option best for yourself.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

I'll try that spuds thanks.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I have just used my TT email account and it seems okay.

If you use the suggestion link, then your email account, it should give you the option of html or text, which sometimes can be an annoyance.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September