We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problem with walkjogrun site

hssutton
Resolved

Likes # 0

My sons partner a keen marathon runner uses the following web page Walkjogrun. Three days ago the map disappeared leaving 3/4 of the screen blank, anyone any idea as to what the problem can be?. Vista Ultimate/Firefox.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try clicking on HELP and troubleshooting from that page to see if there is a solution for you OR you can email from the Support Center webpage (see below Contact Us) enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Incidentally I am able to view the maps from your first LINK. I believe they are just Google maps - maybe you need to reinstall them.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Clear your browser cache and see if the site loads ok then.

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

Thanks will pass on your sugestions.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

hssutton, as Woolwell , but use Ccleaner to clear cashe in default mode.No browsers open. Some passwords will be lost and history will disappear, unless otherwise ticked. They might find the machine will even run a bit faster.

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

I will tick this as resolved,my son is away for a few days and his partner has no idea how to use Ccleaner. I did suggest she try IE and that is working ok, so just seems to be a Firefox problem.

Many thanks for the suggestions

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

7 lessons Apple could learn from Microsoft (yeah, you read that right)