We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Panasonic Lumix DCM-TZ2 internal memory question

Hetti
Resolved

Likes # 0

I took a few photos not knowing I had no SD card in camera, so they are in Internal memory of camera, how can I get them either copied to SD card or transferred to my PC, if they must be transferred to PC I will have to wait for a new USB cable to be delivered (prob tomorrow) as I mislaid mine. I have searched internet and found the below solution but it does not work, I get the message "NO VALID PHOTOS"

You need to transfer the clipboard pics to your memory card first. In clipboard "play" menu, go to copy. Select clipboard picture with left/right arrows and press "menu/set". Select "yes" with up/down arrows and press "menu/set".

When I take out the SD card I can view the photos in question but really want to transfer to PC.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

COPY: Copy single pictures from clipboard to card. (Zoom mark will not be copied.) Select clipboard picture with ?? and press ?. Select ‘YES’ with ?? and press ‘MENU/SET’. INITIAL DISP.: Same as in ‘REC ON CLIPBOARD’ (above)

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

COPY: Copy single pictures from clipboard to card. (Zoom mark will not be copied.)

Select clipboard picture with <> and press "down arrow". S elect ‘YES’ with up down arrows and press ‘MENU/SET’.

INITIAL DISP.: Same as in ‘REC ON CLIPBOARD’ (above)

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\

I go to clipboard...then play>then the message "No valid picture to play" appears. (DS card is out of the camera) If I press Menu/set after that I have options of 1 Go to rec 2 Cancel mark 3 Audio dub 4 Copy (BUT THIS IS GREYED OUT) 5 Initial Disp but none of the above gives me the Copy option

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

I connected camera to PC via cable (just arrived as I had mislaid the original) and was able to get photos transferred tp PC that way.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote