We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Avanquest VHS 2 DVD Converter

WallyD

Likes # 0

Pc Acer spire __ Microsoft 7 Two old Codgers in trouble with the above prog We can input Video from VCR ans Vhs source But no sound There is a window to select Audiom device and the instruction shows a window to select USB Audio or USB Hd etc Thes two choices do not come up on the screen We are connected via the box from USB and another clue is we can hear are voices which must come from our Mike M No way can we select audio in Would be gratful for advice Thank you

Like this post
nigelc

Likes # 0

I have no answer as yet but have experienced the same problem IE no sound, as you have although the video pictures are fine. I noticed after first installing the software and when i connected the USB to the PC that it came up with an initial error message saying that the sound drivers had not installed. I tried to reinstall the software but his isn't easy and no success as yet. I will try to e-mail their tech support for guidance on how to reinstall the sound drivers but it seems likely that the failure to install the sound drivers in the first place is the problem. If you have had any sucess on this please respond

Like this post
chemist17

Likes # 0

I'm having exactly the same problem. Looking forward to an answer soon.

Like this post
diva49

Likes # 0

Like this post
diva49

Likes # 0

I have the same problem

Like this post
Soonic

Likes # 0

I have this problem too and it looks as though it is something to do with running windows 7 64 bit. Getting very frustrated:-(

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

From this Click here

found out about the USB EMP audio device, did a search, found this,

How to install audio driver for Window 7 64 bit: Click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September