We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Search results.

Bob Exeter

Likes # 0

When I put "scan" into the search box [Windows 7] I get pages of past events which amount to 2gb. New window Search. Would it be safe to delete the whole lot??? without affecting anything.

Bob Exeter

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

No it's not safe to delete the whole lot. You will delete the files that are needed to run your scanner software.

Why were you putting "scan" into the Windows Search Box? I'm sure you must have had a good reason?

Like this post
Bob Exeter

Likes # 0

Thanks for your comment.

The reason for scan.....should have been scannow!!!!!!!

Bob Exeter.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you were wanting to do the sfc /scannow then you may find the following info helpful sfc /scannow windows 7 You can safely delete the sfcdetails.txt file afterwards - see the last instruction on the link.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow