We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

manual for a tablet

carnoustiejim

Likes # 0

hi im looking for a manual for the softwinerevb tablet 4.04 can anyone help thanks kirriejim

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Is the 4.04 the Android version rather than the tablet? The only softwinerevb tablet I can find is an 8" one and it states that it comes with English manual. I suspect that it will be very basic and a translation from Chinese.

Like this post
Canexicana

Likes # 0

Same here. Took me 2 days just to find the softwinerEvb name. Blank exterior, box and shiny paper. OK OK it was on sale . Definitely 7" not 8" cuz the 8" has both front and back cameras while the 7" just the one. It's 4.04 Android. Does that mean it isn't a tablet? I could use a manual too if any success locating one happened.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Probably start here

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's a 7" tablet using Android 4.04 operating system. You need user manual for the buttons on the softwinerevb and what the sockets are for, and you need to learn how to use Android 4.04 software

Like this post
carnoustiejim

Likes # 0

thanks lads kirriejim

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...