We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

.pdf Image Files

bgrave

Likes # 0

Hello Folks. I have a number of .jpg Image files which I want to convert to .pdf and I can do this; what I would like to however is to have them all in one .pdf file with pages, so that my recipients can go to specific page No's. Can this be done.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

PDF is a printed document format - so create a document with a word processor and insert the images onto each page then convert the document to PDF.

Like this post
bgrave

Likes # 0

Thanks for your input; I have been trying various things and I have just come to the same conclusion I can now do it. Thanks again

Like this post
Zeppelyn

Likes # 0

Is this what your looking for, you can insert multiple images.

http://www.free-jpg-to-pdf.com/

Like this post
bgrave

Likes # 0

Thanks Zeppelyn I am goling to give that a go.

Like this post
kellylorry

Likes # 0

HI, You can convert your all images file into pdf file with the help of convrter tool such as Kernel for Images to pdf converter tool you can use to try this software.

Thanks Kelly Lorry

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

SPAMMER promoting Kernel software to buy

has just joined forum and has posted twice, both posts promote using Kernel software as a solution.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia