We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

AOL UK Toolbar Weather

ferrispedro
Resolved

Likes # 0

I downloaded the AOL UK toolbar and the weather is for NY. Anyone else with AOL manage to change this?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Just thinking that if you change location on the home page then in might show the same on the toolbar.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

From the help files,

*Why can't I save non-U.S. cities as a primary or a saved city? At this time, the identifier used by aol.com to recall your weather settings is based on a US zip code. In the interest of creating a consistent experience for you between aol.com and weather.aol.com we have turned off the ability to save a non-US city. In the future we will update the aol.com identifier to be global, not US specific.*

Like this post
ferrispedro

Likes # 0

How would you change location?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I could only change location in the home page. Not possible in the AOL toolbar for some strange reason. I even tried TalkTalks toolbar but no weather icon on that.

There's one here you could use; second link.

Like this post  
ferrispedro

Likes # 0

OK thanks all.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...