We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to uninstall tiger woods

ponytail

Likes # 0

.I am trying to uninstall TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 08 but keep getting the following message.

Uninstallation cannot continue because programs associated with TIGER WOODS PGA 08 are currently running.Please stop these applications before attempting to uninstall TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 08.

Can someone advise I am running windows 7 home pemium if it helps

This is the third time I have tried to post this

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

hOORAY AT LAST THIS THREAD HAS APPEARED AT THE THIRD TIME OF ASKING

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Stop it running and then try it.Maybe try in safe mode or try without internet connection.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Re-start your PC then try again to uninstall TWoods.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

You may have it as one of your Start Up programs, and if so it will automatically run every time you boot up. If that is the case then disable it from your Start Up list - then restart your PC

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Chaps I did what nontek suggested and it worked.As this is a new laptop earlier today I pressed the on/off button which did not solve anything but now I cliked on the start button and then shut down and it worked so thanks for all the advice

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Good, thanks for your feedback.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

4G to get faster and cheaper with Freeview spectrum: We're in for a wait though

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy your gadgets at launch: Wait and pick up a bargain

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?