We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recommendations for wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

compumac

Likes # 0

I now think that my current wireless combo will have to be put into the spares cupboard and am looking for inspiration for a replacement set. Any suggestions/recommendations?

Original posting on problems http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4164410/ms-1000-wireless-mouse-intermittent-movement--lethargic/

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

This one won't break the Bank (unless you want to pay more) enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

northumbria61 Any reason for your selections?

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

northumbria61 Any reason for your selections?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Price, Reviews - a keyboard & mouse is just that to me (I am not a gamer) so I don't believe in paying over the odds. Logitech have a good reputation. It is purely personal choice but both will do the job.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

northumbria61 Yes I have looked at the reviews but was hoping for some personal experiences in respect of these. I am not a gamer either except for Majong Titans!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I've got one of these Logitech and am quite pleased with keyboard and mouse.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Woolwell's selection a bit cheaper here if it is the same one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-920-002606-Wireless-Combo-MK520/dp/B003ZWL9G4

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's the same. You can get it cheaper from a number of outlets compared to Logitech rrp.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Woolwell

I was looking at it the other day and was just wondering will I wont I and the wont won.

But as you brought it up again I may have a rethink.

Never used a wireless one before but I am tempted.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more