We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Chrome crashs after loading a particular site

Roger Evens

Likes # 0

I reported a chrome crash after accessing the Caravan and Camping Club site and eventually using IE as well. I have managed to resolve the problem by excluding all cookies. Has anyone else experianced this.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Works ok for me but I'm not a member and haven't logged in. Is it a log in problem?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Check if you have the latest Java installed, Verify Java. The site uses Java Script (different to Java) but I can't see if they use Java as well but things are getting blurred , see here.Worth updating anyway.

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

yes thx for reply Java up to date. Web site ok now but if I allow cookies on Google chrome eventually I cannot enter Camping web site after surfing for several days on other sites, and accepting many cookies.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Sounds like a site fault. Do you use Cleaner? Worth running but do look at the help here. You might want to keep the History of browsing or other. You can configure to how you want it to run. Personally I leave it at default settings.

Ccleaner

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

Thx rdave13 will try it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 release date, new features and compatibility: Free to download from 6pm

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?