We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Choice of fonts when sending email

Diemmess

Likes # 0

Somewhere in the past after changing my browser to BT Yahoo mail and Chrome, my alternative fonts are limited to a curious choice of Sans Serif 1,2,3, Serif 1,2, plus Courier New, Garamond and Lucida Console.

Prior to this using IE presented a much wider choice of fonts including Comic Sans, but for browsing it was slow and wobbly

I can't find any way to get away from what I assume is the default set. Can someone please tell me which buttons to push to solve this minor but irritating situation?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Diemmess - that appears to be the only choice of fonts. I have the same as you. I have searched in Options - Help & Support and can find nothing - all searches for fonts come back negative. However I use Incredimail and I am able to change fonts in that - that doesn't solve your problem of course.

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

Thanks northumbria61 but cold comfort!

The odd thing was that I could compose an email using IE if I particularly wanted say Verdana or Comic Sans.

I have just clicked on the IE shortcut on the desktop. Now even that opens BT Yahoo. Have just deleted that pointless shortcut .

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

Government kills £50 million 'Silicon Roundabout' regeneration fund